Wollombi Country House
Wollombi Country House has 4 Bedrooms and is able to accommodate up to 10 People in 9 beds, we can also put 2 Rollaway beds with 200mm Innerspring Mattress in the screened Sleepout.
* $120 per person per night - Children $70 per child per night
* Minimum 2 nights stay (min 3 nights on long weekends)
* Minimum $480 per night
* We offer an early Friday check-in of 10.00 am and late Sunday check-out of 3.00 pm or later by arrangement.
Not suitable for Pets
* 4 Bedrooms
* 1st Bedroom - 1 King Double Zip Bed -King bed can be split into 2 King Single Beds
* 2nd Bedroom -1 Queen Bed & 1 Extra Long Single Bed
* 3rd Bedroom - 1 King Double Bed
* 4th Bedroom - 1 King Double Zip Bed -King bed can be split into 2 King Single Beds & 1 Extra Long Single Bed
* Screened Sleepout - 2 Rollaway beds with 200mm Innerspring Matress can be put in the Screened Sleepout.
Located in the beautiful Historic Village of Wollombi, Wollombi Country House has 4 Bedrooms that can sleep up to 11 people and a Large Plunge Pool, and is 1km from the Village of Wollombi, this gorgeous boutique property is set upon approximately 4 acres (1.62 ha) of picturesque countryside. The charming country style homestead enveloped with wide wrap around verandahs looks over pastured grounds and stunning majestic mountains beyond. Lovely country gardens with established trees and shrubs attracting prolific bird life can be appreciated from many aspects of the grounds.
The homestead and connected studio are timber constructed with stone features adding to the ambiance of the property leaving a lasting impression from a time gone by. A spacious open loungeroom features a beautiful large open stone fire place, craftsman built and a stunning focal point of the home. A country style kitchen takes in the ideal northerly aspect looking out onto the sweeping verandahs.
The attached studio comes complete with a kitchenette and bathroom plus a sunny screened Sleepout which enjoys views of a beautiful rock garden and leafy surrounds.
* Fluffy towels, soft linen, doonas, blankets and electric blankets
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
* Well appointed kitchen with an electric stove and oven
* Large fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle
* Tea, coffee and basic condiments provided
* Large open Fireplace
* Bright open lounge room
* Flat screen TV
* New gas BBQ