The Woodcutters House
- $110 per person per night
- Minimum 2 nights stay (min 3 nights on long weekends)
- Minimum $440 per night
- We offer an early Friday check-in of 10.00 am and late Sunday check-out of 3.00 pm or later by arrangement.
- Special midweek rates available
- Not suitable for children under 14
- The house has 2 Double bedrooms, 3rd Bedroom has 2 Single beds and can accommodate up to 6 guests in the 3 bedrooms.
- To secure your booking we require a $500 Credit Card deposit. The balance will need to be paid in full 7 days prior to your arrival.
The Woodcutters House oozes country charm with every room in the house featuring beautifully restored antique furnishings. A large well lit galley kitchen complete with gourmet stove, stunning stained glass windows and a sizable dining table make it perfect for entertaining in those cooler months of the year. Snuggle up by the open fireplace in the Woodcutters cosy living room or take a relaxing soak in the cottages bathtub. The bathroom's location behind the fireplace keeps it sublimely warm in the wintertime. Each bedroom features French doors opening onto the cottages sunny wrap around verandah with stunning views over Anzac Park and pond and delightful cottage gardens alive with our local birdlife. Enhance your meals with herbs picked fresh, direct from the garden.
- Fluffy towels, linen, doonas and electric blankets
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 3rd Bedroom has 2 Single beds
- Electric Blankets on all Beds
- Oil column heaters in each bedroom
- Spacious fully equipped bright galley kitchen and dining room
- Large Fridge / Freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Tea, coffee and basic condiments provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the kitchen/dining room
- Reverse Cycle ducted air conditioning in all bedrooms & Lounge Room
- Loveley and Cool in Summer & Warm in Winter
- Open fire place
- Cosy lounge room
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Sydney television channels
- Bathtub and shower
- A verandah that wraps around three quarters of the cottage
- Outdoor dining
- Smoking permitted outside the cottage
- Mobile phone reception
- Coaches pick up at the front gate for all Concerts in Pokolbin
- 5 minute walk from the heart of Wollombi village