Pepper Tree Cottage
- $110 per person per night
- $55 per child per night
- Minimum 2 nights stay (min 3 nights on long weekends)
- Minimum $440 per night
- We offer an early Friday check-in of 10.00 am and late Sunday check-out of 3.00 pm or later by arrangement.
- The cottage has 2 Queen bedrooms & 1 Double bedroom, all with En Suites,
- The Studio has a Queen Bedroom and has its own Bathroom, Kitchen, Dining and Lounge area.
- We also have 4 Bi-fold single beds that can be used in either of the Queen Bedrroms or the Lounge area of the Studio
- We can accommodate up to 12 guests in the four bedrooms.
- To secure your booking we will require a $500 Credit Card deposit. The balance will need to be paid in full 7 days prior to your arrival.
Only minutes from the village of Wollombi and 30 minutes from the heart of Pokolbin and Broke, Pepper Trees location makes it ideal for your next weekend getaway to explore charming Wollombi and the surrounding Wine country. The main house has 3 Bedrooms ... 2 Queen beds and 1 Double bed. Each bedroom has it's own en-suite with heat lights and ample wardrobe space. Two of the bedrooms feature french doors that open onto decks with beautiful views over the cottages rolling green paddocks and hillsides. The house has recently been renovated and is tastefully decorated. Featuring a modern fully equipped Kitchen it has a new gas stove, dishwasher, microwave and Fridge. Basic condiments, tea, coffee and sugar are provided. The living and dining area are open plan with large bifold doors opening onto Pepper Trees expansive timber deck. Share a BBQ and a glass of local Wollombi wine as you dine and enjoy the view over the paddocks towards the river. Breathe in the fresh country air and relax on one of the cottages daybeds or take a dip in the inground saltwater pool as you watch the cows and kangaroos grazing and listen to the twittering of local birdlife. Pepper Tree also has an adjoining self contained, reverse cycle air-conditioned studio. The studio sleeps 2 adults and has a comfortable queen bed, bathroom, kitchen, living room and verandah. A Bi-Fold bed can be added to each of the Queen bedrooms to accommodate extra guests.
- Fluffy towels, crisp white linen, doonas and electric blankets
- House - 3 Bedrooms, each with own en-suite and ceiling fan
- 2 Queen Beds
- 1 Double Bed
- Studio - 1 Bedroom with own bathroom
- 1 Queen Bed
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in open plan living space
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in master bedroom
- Well equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, stove, microwave etc
- Tea, coffee and basic condiments provided
- Large flat screen TV, DVD & Ipod Dock
- Free to air Television
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board provided
- Hooded BBQ
- 2 Daybeds on huge deck overlooking the fields towards the river
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Inground salt water swimming pool
- Adjoining fully self contained studio contains a queen bed and reverse cycle air-conditioning, single fold out bed, well equipped kitchen, bathroom, TV and DVD, BBQ, outdoor dining
- Coaches pick up at the front gate for all Concerts in Pokolbin
- Smoking permitted outside the cottage