Grays Inn Wollombi
- Semillon Room: $195 per night - Per Room for a Couple or a Single
- Verdelho room: $185 per night - Per Room for a Couple or a Single
- Shiraz room: $160 per night - Per Room for a Couple or a Single
- We have a two-night minimum stay on long weekends and concert weekends.
- Minimum charge is for the Room for either a Couple or a Single
- The Inn has 2 Queen beds, 1 Double bed, 1 Bi-fold single bed and can accommodate up to 7 guests in 3 bedrooms
- Each Rooms has it's own TV and Fridge
- To secure your booking we will need a 50% Credit Card deposit. The balance will be required upon arrival.
There are 3 lovely non-smoking rooms available for guests on the first floor of Grays Inn and all the rooms were renovated and upgraded in 2011. The verandah overlooking Wollombi village runs along the front of Grays Inn and is available for the use of all guests. All our rooms are air-conditioned and have iPod/iPhone docks or a radio. Our guests can relax in the Garden at the rear of Grays Inn and even enjoy a game of chess on the giant chessboard.
A bottle of local wine with the compliments of Noyce Brothers Wine is in each room. All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities and there are hairdryers in each bathroom. Great breakfasts and other meals are available from Panino Café which is just below our rooms. Guests can also arrange for private tastings of Noyce Brothers Wines in their Cellar Door underneath the rooms.
The very elegant Semillon room is our largest room with an ensuite bathroom, queen sized bed, lounge area in front of the old fireplace and table and chairs for light refreshments. There are glimpses of The Garden and the lounge area looks out onto the large front verandah. There is adequate space in the Semillon room for another single bed.
The Garden can be seen from our very quiet Verdelho room at the rear of the building. This room also has an ensuite bathroom, queen sized bed, lounge area and table and chairs for light refreshments.
The feature of our Shiraz room that looks out onto the front verandah is a very beautiful colonial fireplace in front of which is a queen size bed, lounge chair and small Butlers table with light refreshments. A large bathroom for the exclusive use of guests staying in the Shiraz room is opposite this bedroom.