- $150 per person per night -
- Minimum $1200 per night - Minimum 4 Rooms
- Minimum 2 nights stay (min 3 nights on long weekends)
- Prices include A la carte Breakfast dining and Afternoon tea upon arrival
- Check-in from 3pm and Check-out by 10.30am or later by arrangement
- Accommodates up to 12 people - 6 couples or 6 singles
- To secure your booking we will require a 50% Credit Card deposit. The balance will need to be paid in full 7 days prior to your arrival.
Each elegant, richly furnished room can accommodate 2 adults and are reminiscent of a bygone era. Upon arrival at Capers Guesthouse you will be treated to afternoon tea by the large open fire. The guesthouse overlooks the Wollombi Valley, treating guests with a majestic view whilst dining on a sumptious A la carte breakfast prepared by host and chef Jane. Wander through the properties delightful manicured gardens or dive into Capers private, in-ground, solar heated salt water pool. Handmade, luxury soaps made with fresh local ingredients by Bare NaturesKin are provided as well as locally made Lavender bathroom products.
Capers is a stunning setting for an intimate function and owners Jane and Michael work closely with you to ensure your function is unique to you. They can provide morning tea on arrival, afternoon tea, a beautiful lunch and finish the day with a three or four course dinner.
If your searching for a charming, graceful wedding venue, Capers Guesthouse also have the capacity to cater for a petite wedding party of 20 people. Capers features an opulent entertaining room complete with a double sided sandstone open fireplace, antique furnishings and a Grand Piano.
Should you choose to hold a function at Capers you would be required to book all 6 rooms in the guesthouse. Capers also have a self contained cottage accommadating up to 8 guests for larger groups, bookings optional.
SPA SUITES enjoy a vista of the Wollombi Valley and an ensuite with spa bath for extra pampering. One room has an open fire for a touch of romance on a cold winters night.
GARDEN SUITES enjoy expansive views of the manicured gardens surrounding the guesthouse. These ensuite shower rooms have fluffy white towels and luxury toiletries.
- 6 Double Bedrooms all with ensuite, some rooms have a Spa Bath
- Afternoon tea on arrival
- A la carte breakfast dining
- Fully licensed
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Ample built-in wardrobe space
- Fresh towels, linen, doonas and electric blankets provided
- Local handmade soaps and local handmade lavender beauty products provided
- Bathrobes provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in master bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in main open plan living space
- En-suite Bathroom in each Bedroom
- Tea and coffee making
- Bar Fridge in each room
- Inside and Outside Dining
- TV with free to air satellite reception
- DVD player
- Iron and Ironing board
- Gas BBQ
- Chicken Coop providing you farm fresh eggs for breakfast
- Coaches pick up across the road for all Concerts in Pokolbin